Academic All-State Selection Criteria
Currently enrolled Oklahoma public high school seniors who meet any one of the five criteria listed below are eligible for this award.
- composite ACT score of at least 30
- combined SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math score of at least 1340
- National Merit Scholarship Program semi-finalist
- National Achievement Scholarship Program semi-finalist
- National Hispanic Scholar Awards Program semi-finalist
In addition to the minimum criteria, students will be evaluated on the basis of their leadership abilities, motivation, academic achievement and character as maximized within each student’s learning environment.• The selection committee, chaired by retired Tulsa attorney Teresa B. Adwan, works independently of all other foundation activities. The committee members are a diverse group of business, education and civic leaders. Academic All-State alumni and former Medal for Excellence-winning educators also sit on the committee.