Oklahoma School Foundations Network Services
Through its free outreach services to school foundations, the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence has helped build one of the nation’s largest and most effective networks of public school foundations, now numbering more than 200.
These citizen-led, nonprofit organizations serve as a bridge between the community and the school district, raising private dollars to complement existing school budgets and encouraging community involvement in the betterment of local schools.
Whether your school district needs guidance in launching a new foundation or your long-established foundation needs to re-examine your mission and goals, the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence is here to help.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Free consultation services and board retreats provided by the director of Oklahoma School Foundations Network.
- The bi-annual Fall Forum and Regional Meetings provide networking and training opportunities for school foundation volunteers, school administrators and educators.
- Quarterly meetings for Oklahoma Foundation Executive Directors.
- The OK School Foundation Outstanding Program Awards, recognizing successful programs sponsored or administered by Oklahoma public school foundations.
- Helpful news and information through monthly Network Newsletters.
- A Facebook page with links to helpful articles, news about Oklahoma School Foundations, and news about upcoming Oklahoma School Foundation Network events.